Discover top Wellness Secrets with the WD Summer Series
by Catherine Morris | June 23, 2021, updated 5 months ago
If you’re the kind of person who devours health news, hunts down alternative treatments, and eagerly explores the latest wellness trends, you’re going to love Which Doctor’s latest offering.
This summer, we’re giving our members the chance to attend free virtual workshops, demonstrations, and seminars hosted by experienced practitioners across a range of disciplines. If you’ve ever wanted to do a deep dive into alternative health, now’s the perfect time!
What is the Summer Series?
There’s nothing Which Doctor loves more than empowering our members to explore wellness.
That’s why we created the Summer Series—an online festival of virtual events that runs until the end of July, and showcases the very best of the talent and expertise in our network.
- Need to be more mindful? Check out a session on transcending stress and anxiety, delivered by Sanjeev Kumar from the Canadian Mindfulness Research Center
- Curious about energy healing and the higher self? Attend an educational seminar hosted by Dr. Anh Linh Nguyen, who specializes in energy cleansing and karmic restoration.
- Interested in Ayurvedic skincare? Join Skinveda founder Shilpa Jain as she discusses healing herbs for stressed-out skin.
- Want to know more about fitness training for people with disabilities? Drop in on a class run by Megan Williamson of the North American Council of Inclusive Fitness
- Trouble coping with all of life’s pressures? Learn how to navigate emotional upheaval with Jin Shin Jyutsu practitioner Sandra Shih
Our Summer Sessions schedule features therapists, traditional healers, health coaches, fitness trainers, and more. Every session is packed with tools, tips, and techniques to demystify alternative health and give you all the info you need to decide what works for you.
Who knows, you might discover a new passion, reignite your commitment to self-care, or tap into an emerging wellness trend.
The road to good health is full of twists and turns. Let our practitioners guide you by sharing their skills, knowledge, and experience..
Sign up for one (or several!) of our educational events and make this the summer you step out of your care comfort zone.
How do I Sign Up?
You have to be a member of Which Doctor to attend our events, so head over to the sign-up page if you haven’t already created your account.
From there it’s easy. Just select your session from the list below, and follow the link to make your booking.
- Transcend Stress and Anxiety (June 25th) - book here
- Ayurveda Skincare (June 27th) - book here
- Why Inclusive Fitness? (June 28th) - book here
- Navigating These Times with Resilience and Authenticity (July 7th) - book here
- The Lightworker Healing Protocol: The Ultimate Solution for Energy Clearing and Karmic Restoration (July 30th) - book here
We’ll send you a reminder when the event date is approaching, containing all the instructions you need to attend your session live.
Class capacity is limited, so book your spot today!
If you’re looking for more information about the Summer Series, need help signing up, or want to host an event yourself, contact our community manager, Zee (zee ‘at’ whichdoctor.com).
Catherine Morris is an award-winning journalist with a bad case of wanderlust and a passion for all things health and wellness. Originally from Northern Ireland, she worked as a news and feature writer for media outlets in the UK, South Africa, France and the Caribbean before settling in Canada. Catherine now lives in Alberta with her husband and rescue mutt and spends her time happily exploring the great outdoors with both.